ILNP Electric Carnival

Di ritorno da Budapest, vi faccio vedere la prima meraviglia che è tornata a casa con me. Tenetevi forte, perché già dalla boccetta potete immaginare quanto sia splendido Electric Carnival della I Love Nail Polish (ILNP) una volta steso.

I'm back from Budapest and I'm here to show you the first beauty that came home with me. Brace yourself, cause you can imagine by looking at the bottle how awesome Electric Carnival by I Love Nail Polish (ILNP) is going to look on nails.



Ecco lo swatch su una base color prugna (prossimamente farò altri swatch su base blu, bianca, nera e nude).

Here is the swatch on a plum base (soon I'll be making more swatches on blue, white, black and nude base),





Ho fatto due foto per farvi vedere sia i riflessi verde-giallo che quelli rosa-viola.

I took two different photos to show you both the green-yellow reflections and the pink-purple ones.


E di questa macro della boccetta che ne dite? Io più la guardo e più me ne innamoro *_*

And what about this macro shot of the polish bottle? The more I look at it, the more I fall in love <3


La coprenza è incredibile e lo smalto si stende davvero davvero bene! Quelle che vedete in foto sono due passate.
A Budapest l'ho pagato circa 11 €, ma li vale davvero tutti. Potete trovare tutti gli smalti ILNP, tra cui anche Electric Carnival, sul sito di NailLand.

The coverage is great and the polish is super easy to apply! In the pictures above you can see what two coats look like.
In Budapest I paid it about 11 € and it is absolutely worth every cent. You can find all the ILNP nail polishes, including Electric Carnival, on NailLand website.

0 commenti:

Posta un commento